Xrp holders

whodey

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 11, 2011
Anyone still holding bags? The air drop for spark tokens coming up soon and it appears regulation clarity to soon follow.. where we see this next bull cycle sending us?

GoDawgs10

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Seattle
I have a heavy bag with a sell order in at $1. Hoping it runs on in the next couple of days with people trying to get free Spark tokens... which may be worthless.

I want out of this shitcoin

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Where can you buy XRP? I have some in my Coinbase account but can?t trade it there currently. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I bought mine at uphold.

Alot of exchanges are not allowing buying of xrp due to the SEC case against Ripple, but the judge hates the SEC with every ruling that she has. I don't like xrp long-term as it has a lot less of a use case now than it did in 2017, but I think it hits all time highs and greater before this pump is over.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Diego Gravas

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2021
Toronto
I think that XRP is a much too manipulative coin to invest in itю And in terms of technologies behind there are a lot of coins superior to XRP, my opinion. I like to trade ETH on Redot. This is a great EU licensed exchange. Highly recommend!

Last edited:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I think that XRP is a much too manipulative coin to invest in itю And in terms of technologies behind there are a lot of coins superior to XRP, my opinion.

XRP isn't all that necessary anymore. I was expecting it to move based on the chart and based on the retail that was getting into the market. It was well on it's way until last night, so I'm out. . . . But, if you don't like manipulative coins, and are looking for superior technologies, why would you ever be into Cardano?

whodey

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 11, 2011
holding this coin for over 4.5 years has been so fucking painful lol i hope it pays off FML :142smilie:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Sologenic airdrop on Jan 24th. Snapshot on Dec 24th. Solo and XRP holders getting airdrop.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
XRP isn't all that necessary anymore. I was expecting it to move based on the chart and based on the retail that was getting into the market. It was well on it's way until last night, so I'm out. . . . But, if you don't like manipulative coins, and are looking for superior technologies, why would you ever be into Cardano?

Start listening around 1:10 BBC

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OGd3uz4AO7s" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

darksoul

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2022
To be honest, I see how the cost of bitcoin is rapidly falling. Personally, I don't want to lose my money. When do you think the price of bitcoin will rise again?