any Madjacker paid for S.C. picks?

49'ers Suck

Channel Member
Channel Member
Aug 28, 2017
Well judging by the responses in this thread.......49'ers Suck is the only Madjacker currently paying Senor Capper for his NFL and NCAAF selections.
Darn right! Nice 5-1 start and SC isn't living rent free in my head. I'm not the only one taking advantage of SC's service. My observation over the years is that the NFL is his forte. He always does well in College foots but the best is yet to come! Huge year coming up!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
and SC isn't living rent free in my head.

Something tells me I would not want SC as my Landlord, he'd promise to fix the leaky faucet, yet not only would he never show up, he'd brag that he fixed it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
ad nau·se·am
/ˌad ˈnäzēəm/
adverb

1. referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome.

snake oil salesman
noun [ C ]
disapproving

someone who deceives people in order to get money from them.

By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
snake oil salesman
noun [ C ]
disapproving

someone who deceives people in order to get money from them.

By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.
You're slopping up the forum with the constant same old crap so please...

you made your point.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
You're slopping up the forum with the constant same old crap so please...

you made your point.

I can't stand frauds, cowards and liars, he talks a big game, and not only can't back it up, he runs away like a little bitch when confronted with facts and statistics. And then to make it even worse he keeps his bullshit "signature slogan" knowing it is a complete lie.

Anyway.....out of respect to you I will not post another thing in this thread (unless he actually responds). It is your site, you make the rules, and I will follow em. You tell me to stop, I'll stop(y)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Jack doesn't delete threads, in fact there are tons of threads on here exposing Senor Capper as a fraud. This thread won't be deleted, so calm down.

Here are some where his actual clients chime in, and it ain't good......

[B]ramayada[/B] saying he lost using the Service (this does not mean Senor Capper lost those years though)....

And here is one of many examples (FROM HIS OWN CLIENT) where Senor Capper makes up his betting lines and makes up bullshit record, yes one of many, here is one from GoVolsGetBetter.....

And for the record we all know when Senor Capper says "21-1 the last 22 seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports" that is complete bullshit, I could post multiple threads showing where ended the year in the negative (he stopped posting more then once when he went to far into the negative). Jack was commenting on his Service that started in 2013 and saying he never stopped, not his stuff at Madjacks.

I have no clue what Senor Capper record is at his Service from 2013 to now, and well I don't think anybody does. He doesn't have his Service Plays tracked by any Organization and on top of that there are numerous examples from the past (see above) where he is shady with his Service Record keeping. Many times on here (his clients have even posted screen shots right here on Madjacks) clients stated where he says he's something like say 20-15. When the lines are around -140 or -150, it makes it seem like all the lines are -110 when they aren't. I mean if you are 20-15 and all the odds are -145 or so, the 20-15 record means next to nothing. And again this is from his own clients!

The above is why I asked if any Madjacker in last two years has used his Service, just seeing if he's cleaned up his act, and if he's actually being up front and honest. But judging by the lack of response it looks like his clients are NOT Madjackers.
You would make an excellent investigater, you are always on top of the details!

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg