Florida State @ Louisville

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
So you're blasting MSU for playing in the toughest division on college football? Wonder how the Criminoles would do against the SEC West? :mj07:

They'd mob up like recent history has showed! Btw fsu is 5-1 with jimbo at the helm last 6 vs. Sec.... is that decent enough for you? Alabama and lsu are very formidable opponents.. msu. Is not! Like I said earlier enjoy your ride while it lasts... because I assure you it won't be long before you have 2 L's on your record... hopefully the second L is in the national championship game vs fsu... but it might even come sooner then that... if you weren't a msu fan you would see reality at face value. Your blinded by love homer for beloved msu. They are extremely v overrated! There will be only 1 team at the end of this season that is undefeated, and my cash will on fsu!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Question which state has the lowest average iq of its residents?

I think the answer is Mississippi! :0074

That explains a lot.

I think I read somewhere that most residents of Mississippi between 25-65 of age, don't even know how to spell "Mississippi"
Could that really be true?

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
The hatred for the SEC trumps getting cheated by the Criminoles. Hilarious.

No hated, other then towards the "man"

Sec is definitely by far the strongest conference, I don't think anybody can question that. But lsu, Alabama, and auburn are the class. Definitely not sorry ass msu... You win a few games and your shit don't stink? Where the hell was your hype last year when you struggled to finish over .500? I know where fsu was. They were whooping the best of the sec in 2013? Any response to that? Other then rage?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
We were young and had the injury bug last year. Your "class" is 0-2 against MSU this year. Honestly with MSU's schedule, what would FSU do?

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
We were young and had the injury bug last year. Your "class" is 0-2 against MSU this year. Honestly with MSU's schedule, what would FSU do?

They would win like they have done consistently for many years...

You will with out question lose in Alabama on 11/15

Here is your all time conference record in case you dont remember
212-406-20 .348 winning percentage... chew that up and swallow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Msu is not even the best team in Mississippi that will eventually come to light when the other school finishes with a better record then msu, they will put a whopping on you after what's left of you when Alabama chews you up and spits you out! :0074

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
FSU would win out in the SEC West? Oh come on. That's funny. Better hope your coach can keep your players out of prison.

Corley1011

Hail State!
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2006
Madison, MS
Msu is not even the best team in Mississippi that will eventually come to light when the other school finishes with a better record then msu, they will put a whopping on you after what's left of you when Alabama chews you up and spits you out! :0074

You just said MSU will win out and lose in Atlanta. Short term memory?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Miss State 's overall record through the years has nothing to do with the 2014 season. Miss State has a very good team that is experienced, deep on both lines of scrimmage, etc. The conference probably will have no undefeated teams for obvious reasons.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
FSU would win out in the SEC West? Oh come on. That's funny. Better hope your coach can keep your players out of prison.

Just remember this fsu can do what ever msu can do but better.

I'm not here defending any actions of the players off the field, like I said I'm not a homer for either.... I'm an outsider looking in.. I let long term stats determine my opinions.. but anyone who questions the quality of this fsu team, is just uninformed.. I will give you this much, msu will finish in the top 25 but no better then 15 in the college ranking. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see this argument be settled with fsu completely destroying msu on the field, I just can't intelligently predict that happening this year! You better just hope you finish out your schedule with a .500 winning percentage so you can go to a bowl. Lol.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Just remember this fsu can do what ever msu can do but better.

I'm not here defending any actions of the players off the field, like I said I'm not a homer for either.... I'm an outsider looking in.. I let long term stats determine my opinions.. but anyone who questions the quality of this fsu team, is just uninformed.. I will give you this much, msu will finish in the top 25 but no better then 15 in the college ranking. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see this argument be settled with fsu completely destroying msu on the field, I just can't intelligently predict that happening this year! You better just hope you finish out your schedule with a .500 winning percentage so you can go to a bowl. Lol.

Miss State is already 7-0 so if they lose their last 5 games they will still be above .500:facepalm:

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Miss State 's overall record through the years has nothing to do with the 2014 season. Miss State has a very good team that is experienced, deep on both lines of scrimmage, etc. The conference probably will have no undefeated teams for obvious reasons.

I understand that.. I'm just knocking msu fan down to reality. Msu is definitely a top 25 team... but a national champion contender? Haha don't kid yourself.. They would be mopped up by the defending undefeated national champion fsu noles! That is not even up for debate!