ChainLink is getting really close.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
LinkPool released Node as a Service feature today for developers to quickly integrate nodes and linkpool trusted data plug in. Very big accomplishment.
We have turned bullish again. $30 today.
Lots of chart guys calling for $200 this year.
Personally, I?d be thrilled at $30-$40 range.
2022 will be the catalyst year. Lots to be excited about. Im feeling really good about 3 digits in 2022.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Last week the COP26 ran its meetup. The public awareness campaign begun.
All these country?s will begin monitoring and measuring the carbon footprint on just about everything from Farming, manufacturing, ETC. green reporting will be a deca trillion market.

LINK will be a major player in green data reporting!

You guys are about to make so much $ it?s worrisome. Stay safe future tycoons

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Sergey Nazarov ? imagine if we could all have invested in Linux, SSL, or HTTP with a token that incentivized their development, now that would have been fun.?

CCIP
Cross Chain Interoperability Protocol.

If you wanna use reliable trusted blockchains you will be using CCIP, perhaps unknowingly!

$LINK is what powers CCIP.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Last week the COP26 ran its meetup. The public awareness campaign begun.
All these country?s will begin monitoring and measuring the carbon footprint on just about everything from Farming, manufacturing, ETC. green reporting will be a deca trillion market.

LINK will be a major player in green data reporting!

You guys are about to make so much $ it?s worrisome. Stay safe future tycoons

:00hour

:Kid1:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Hey guys, been a lil while.
Im even more confident today, then last year.
The list of Advisors has grown with names like
Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google , Jeff Weiner (built LinkedIn)
Balaji Srinivasan former CTO at Coinbase and Roberta Carraro of HashiCorp.
Tom Gonser been a advisor already.
Those names above are powerhouses. Schmidt is a multi billionaire like a few other of the people.
So much real enterprise experience.
Also worth noting, lots of higher ranked tech talent ( already making 6 figures or more) have moved on from the top Forbes tech companies to crypto. Too many to list have joined Chainlink Labs.
To begin 2022 Sergey announcement of Staking THIS YEAR! No date given but 2022 . When? I have no idea!
That should provide a avenue to park your LINK.
I don?t think the early returns would be anything to brag about.
But it?s a start! I also expect limited availability. Kinda like Bancor single sided pools limited.
Try to deposit link in its No IL LP ..POOL IS FULL! Basically every single time. People have bots programmed to get the jump on availability.
Current Chart geeks and TA accounts schilling LINK hard.
3 digits in 2022. I guess we?ll find out. Nonetheless, I?m super confident holding LINK in 2022 would produce yields that will put you in a higher tax bracket.
Godspeed fellow degens!

Kyle8

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 15, 2013
Indianapolis
Do we still like Chainlink? I can use my link to get 1 BTC and am really thinking about pulling the trigger. Im sure by the time I get a response it’ll be a 2k gap again but the question should remain, is Chainlink still worth holding?