Follow the $$$$$

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
Yes. Get in line to TakeAKnee to suck hammers dick!

He loves you fucking fish!

Do something worth while on this site.
Post a Fukin winner for once in your miserable life.

:s1::s1::s1::s1::s1::s1:;142loser::142hump:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Do something worth while on this site.
Post a Fukin winner for once in your miserable life.

:s1::s1::s1::s1::s1::s1:;142loser::142hump:

Why would you care?

Go entertain the 26 people who read your hockey shit.

:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
You really must have no friends. Really do Feel sorry for you. Chiming In on everybody?s threads, trying to spark up a conversation, trying your best to say something intelligent like you know about sports or something, Which clearly you don?t. Whenever you try to put a play in, it loses anyways....so all you have left is to try and make friends on here, and even that you lost on. After all these years. GIVE IT UP.

:00x4

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
You really must have no friends. Really do Feel sorry for you. Chiming In on everybody?s threads, trying to spark up a conversation, trying your best to say something intelligent like you know about sports or something, Which clearly you don?t. Whenever you try to put a play in, it loses anyways....so all you have left is to try and make friends on here, and even that you lost on. After all these years. GIVE IT UP.

:00x4

Listen. I understand your need to use my popularity to try and make a name for yourself here. You're not the first, won't be the last. But, you have no game. You really need some work. I can only drag you so far, then you have to make some kind of effort on your own. Good luck!

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
Listen. I understand your need to use my popularity to try and make a name for yourself here. You're not the first, won't be the last. But, you have no game. You really need some work. I can only drag you so far, then you have to make some kind of effort on your own. Good luck!

Yourself , plus the other 25 , go check out how it?s done to post winners.

You FUKIN LOSER

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
YY my little autistic Troll What does the above sentence mean to you !! I am starting to worry you might need to be fitted for a straight jacket ........,,.,.Find any handsome genitalia today ??!!

What does that show? It shows "information". The same info that T provides, and you write, "where is your play?"

Fucking jackass.

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
What does that show? It shows "information". The same info that T provides, and you write, "where is your play?"

Fucking jackass.

Wow no life for real. All these beeps on my phone, Waking me up. You really are pathetic starring at your computer all night, can?t wait for your next bashing reply
. :flush: just like your plays. Lol. ( pirates ) :142smilie

RINGER OFF.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
YY my little autistic Troll What does the above sentence mean to you !! I am starting to worry you might need to be fitted for a straight jacket ........,,.,.Find any handsome genitalia today ??!!

You actually have English skills? I?m actually now impressed. :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Seriously ???? WTF R U talking about NON POSTED ???? Again still trying to remain civil with life forms like U that were slighted by GOD!!

Exactly !!!!!!!! Never trailed fer monday milw brewers $$$ has shown !!!!

You have shown in SEVERAL of your posts how you love to manipulate these "plays".

If it wins, it's a play. If it loses, "I never told anyone to play that!"

You have several posts in the last couple weeks where you get on T's ass over the exact shit!

If he posted "milw brewers $$$ has shown", you'd be right there with, "where's your play?"

You're the biggest turd in the toilet!

:mj07:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
You have shown in SEVERAL of your posts how you love to manipulate these "plays".

If it wins, it's a play. If it loses, "I never told anyone to play that!"

You have several posts in the last couple weeks where you get on T's ass over the exact shit!

If he posted "milw brewers $$$ has shown", you'd be right there with, "where's your play?"

You're the biggest turd in the toilet!

:mj07:

What is the title of the whole thread >> Dickwad Follow the $$ When the money shows its a play You are just plain stupid !! This is way beyond your pay grade ! Go back to ur old job Kitty litter box feces removal.. and stop using your hand !!
!