GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
'Tis the Season gents. We are only a few weeks away from the start of a new campaign. Last year was a little nutty with the compressed schedule, and the World Cup smack in the middle of the season. There was no doubt this affected the campaign for many squads.

You guys know the drill we only go over , lets go on some epic runs!

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I have been toying with some pre-season plays, and keeping an eye on how some teams are tracking. Anythign in pre season is very small, action type play.

UDINESE/LEIPZIG OVER 2.5 -125

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
MATCH DAY 1
Played both well in advance, and I see them moving.

VILLA/NEWCASTLE OVER 2.5 -125 - watch out for Villa they are going to be dangerous. They just signed Diaby and have him reunited with Bailey , these guys used to light it up together in Bundesliga. Diaby is a damn track star on the pitch it should be fun to watch.

LEVERKUSEN/LEIPZIG - 125 - anytime you can get these teams together in a link up you have a chance of fireworks. It is in their DNA to attack. The line is usually -175 or higher when these two link up.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I have been toying with some pre-season plays, and keeping an eye on how some teams are tracking. Anythign in pre season is very small, action type play.

UDINESE/LEIPZIG OVER 2.5 -125
First Over of the unofficial season is successful. Udinese looked much better here, they controlled large swaths of this game. Overall, pretty sloppy affair, tons of chances and lots of rust. Leipzig looked very underwhelming , but they will be ok. I will see what else I can cook up, lots of games daily.

Reactions: The Situation

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
going to take the money and see if we can squeeze a bit more out of the day with this next one. Benfica has looked solid in pre season so far. They have put up 2 goals or more on Southampton, Basel, Celta Vigo, Al-Nassr. I see no reason why they should not pop 2-3 themselves on their home pitch. The 02.5 is too rich a price for me to play it so I am going to cut it down with the alternative line.

BENFICA/BURNLEY OVER 2.5/3 - 130

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
going to take the money and see if we can squeeze a bit more out of the day with this next one. Benfica has looked solid in pre season so far. They have put up 2 goals or more on Southampton, Basel, Celta Vigo, Al-Nassr. I see no reason why they should not pop 2-3 themselves on their home pitch. The 02.5 is too rich a price for me to play it so I am going to cut it down with the alternative line.

BENFICA/BURNLEY OVER 2.5/3 - 130
we end up today where we started. Benfica shutout vs Burnley ouch . You know really dont know what your gonna get with these pre season games.

ARSENAL/BARCA OVER 2.5 - 134

FULHAM/VILLA OVER 2.5 -138

Reactions: jng

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
we end up today where we started. Benfica shutout vs Burnley ouch . You know really dont know what your gonna get with these pre season games.

ARSENAL/BARCA OVER 2.5 - 134

FULHAM/VILLA OVER 2.5 -138
I am putting one more out there. I had MANCITY/BAYERN OVER2.5 scooped this one in advance before the line went nuts, and paired it with BRENTFORD/BRIGHTON. If the first leg lost, I was going to play this on its own. I am gong to put this out there for the midweek 3 pack.

BRENTFORD/BRIGHTON OVER 2.5 -143
I like the Brighton squad, and the DNA that their Italian coach has injected into the lineup. They are fun to watch , play out from the back, and can stretch teams with their lethal attack. They looked crispy going forward against Chelsea. I think there will be chances in this one.

good luck gents i love having some futbol back in the mix.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
its a dark , rainy day in Southern Ontario, and I am bored so will play this for some action. Remember, these x-season are small plays just to get the feel back, and scout some teams. I watched Brentford the other day, they created soooo much against Brighton and couldn't find the net. This Wissa character must of missed 5 from point blank range. Without Tony they might have a problem consistently hitting the twine, but I think they will have opportunities.

BARCA/REAL + VILLA/BRENTFORD OVER 2.5 = +150

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Missed penalty and 3 posts in 45 killed this off quick.
its a dark , rainy day in Southern Ontario, and I am bored so will play this for some action. Remember, these x-season are small plays just to get the feel back, and scout some teams. I watched Brentford the other day, they created soooo much against Brighton and couldn't find the net. This Wissa character must of missed 5 from point blank range. Without Tony they might have a problem consistently hitting the twine, but I think they will have opportunities.

BARCA/REAL + VILLA/BRENTFORD OVER

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Lmao the reverse jinx worked wow that was a wild game !! I wrote it off a little too soon . Gotta love the overs lol

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto

BARCA/REAL + VILLA/BRENTFORD OVER 2.5 = +150
This worked out nicely, gonna try another

CHELSEA/FULHAM + ARSENAL/MONACO (WEDNESDAY) OVER 2.5 = +162

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
looking forward to getting this going for real. I am off work today, and looking for some action on a Friday afternoon.

DUTCH SUPERCUP
FEYNOORD/PSV OVER 2.5 - 138

Last edited:

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
TIS THE SEASON! I love opening weekend of EPL and Europe in General. Let's get this going.

COPPA ITALIA
UDINESE/CATANZARO OVER 2.5 -125 , played this on my way to the gym at 5am the line is steaming. Udinese should put up 3 themselves. I see a few Coppa Italia promising matchups this weekend.

EPL
VILLA/NEWCASTLE OVER 2.5 -125
BRENTFORD/TOTTENHAM OVER 2.5 - 138

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
TIS THE SEASON! I love opening weekend of EPL and Europe in General. Let's get this going.

COPPA ITALIA
UDINESE/CATANZARO OVER 2.5 -125 , played this on my way to the gym at 5am the line is steaming. Udinese should put up 3 themselves. I see a few Coppa Italia promising matchups this weekend.

EPL
VILLA/NEWCASTLE OVER 2.5 -125
BRENTFORD/TOTTENHAM OVER 2.5 - 138
nice start.

Reactions: Crookity
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Fwiw i now need this BRIGHTON/LUTON Ov2.5 to close a ticket. Brighton at home should put 3 in themselves , Luton is going to meet a serious press today unlike anything they seen in 2nd tier.