GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
damn lazio laid an egg they had all the possession, 15+ shots and the game game 15 corners and they couldn't even sniff a goal. I than lost my parlay in a game with 30+ shots 15 corners, missed penalty kick, lose by 1 lol. Can't be too pissed though I feel pretty locked in right now, took down 4 of 5 on the weekend, and all the reads have been pretty bang on. I have to take a look at next week now.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I see a few nice matchups this weekend.

BUNDESLIGA
UNION/RBL OVER 2.5 +105
Played this one a few days ago , but I still see -110 and +100. More on this later.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
FRIDAY
SERIE A
SASS/VERONA OVER 2.5 - 110
I have stared at this one long enough, and pulling the trigger. This matchup has been one of the highest scoring matchup in Serie A over the last few years. The season is young , but Sass XGA has been 2.04 overall and Verona 1.75 - 1st and 3rd worst in Serie A to date. The matchup has seen over 2.5 in 5 straight games. I don't think Sass is as bad as they have looked, and I don't think Verona is as good as they have shown. Sassuolo should have chances against a poor Verona backline.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
FRIDAY
SERIE A
SASS/VERONA OVER 2.5 - 110
I have stared at this one long enough, and pulling the trigger. This matchup has been one of the highest scoring matchup in Serie A over the last few years. The season is young , but Sass XGA has been 2.04 overall and Verona 1.75 - 1st and 3rd worst in Serie A to date. The matchup has seen over 2.5 in 5 straight games. I don't think Sass is as bad as they have looked, and I don't think Verona is as good as they have shown. Sassuolo should have chances against a poor Verona backline.
Bang bang we rollin, easy work!

Sass such a better team with Berardi in the mix.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto

BUNDESLIGA
UNION/RBL OVER 2.5 +105
Played this one a few days ago , but I still see -110 and +100. More on this later.
SERIE A
ATALANTA/MONZA OVER 2.5 -138
Atalanta comes into this one after dropping points on the road to newly promoted Frosinone. Now they play Monza in their home opener. Atalanta has scored 2 goals or more in 8 of their last 10 at home. They pumped 5 goals past Monza in the same fixture at home last year. I think this could be a good bounce back spot. Monza is ranking near the bottom in Xga in this young season, so I would expect Atalanta to get chances especially on their own pitch. Monza is a scrappy club, and are more than capable of finding one of their own. I think we see chances in this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Ok boys took down 7 of 8 and gonna try to keep it running before the International Break. I already listed UNION/RBL for tomorrow. I just peered into the depths of my crystal ball for another one.

SERIE A
INTER/FIO OVER 2.5 -115

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto

BUNDESLIGA
UNION/RBL OVER 2.5 +105
This matchup has seen a 2-1 scoreline in 6 straight games. I been on most of them so this is an auto play at this point. From recent memory each time this matchup comes up the oddsmakers keep opening it at + money. Union opened the season with back to back to back 4 goal outings if you include the league cup match. Leipzig is no slouch either. They are always known for attacking dna and they have started the season with 3 goals or more in each outing. They will feel nice after finding the net 5 times against Stutgart. I am hoping for an entertaining game with some goal mouth action, and the price is right.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
PAY ME ALL THE MONEYYYYY
there you go boys 5 up 5 down, 9-1 run. See you in 2 weeks.

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
UCL and Europa lines dropped yesterday. This game isnt for nearly 3 weeks, but I jumped on it right away.

BRIGHTON/AEK ATHENS OVER 2.5 - 125
I think when this closes its closer to -163 or higher. AEK is in for a rude awakening when they face Brigthons lethal attack , and relentless high press. Brighton should pop 3+ themselves in this one.