GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Fwiw i now need this BRIGHTON/LUTON Ov2.5 to close a ticket. Brighton at home should put 3 in themselves , Luton is going to meet a serious press today unlike anything they seen in 2nd tier.
VAR helped this big time , but I will take it. Brighton didn't even play great and could of scored 5-6 goals. They are going to be a real problem this eyar. Now just need some fireworks in VILLA/NEWCASTLE

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
TIS THE SEASON! I love opening weekend of EPL and Europe in General. Let's get this going.

COPPA ITALIA
UDINESE/CATANZARO OVER 2.5 -125 , played this on my way to the gym at 5am the line is steaming. Udinese should put up 3 themselves. I see a few Coppa Italia promising matchups this weekend.

EPL
VILLA/NEWCASTLE OVER 2.5 -125
BRENTFORD/TOTTENHAM OVER 2.5 - 138
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

3 up 3 down + tipped the Brighton Over, took down a nice little parlay, onto next week :smilies20

I have a few for next week, will put them out here shortly.

Reactions: PittsburghKid

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
BUNDESLIGA
LEVERKUSEN/LEIPZIG OVER 2.5 -125 :smilies20

EPL
MAN CITY/NEWCASTLE OVER 2.5 -125

SERIE A
INTER / MONZA OVER 2.5 -150

I got another 1 or 2 that should make the card.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
UCL QUALIFYING
ZAGREB/AEK OVER 2 - 125
This is low hanging fruit, I can't resist. I was toying with just catching this live, but going to start with this play. The game was pushed back a week after some Croatian fans stabbed up an Athens supporter in a massive , Eastern Euro brawl between Ultras. AEK has played a few pre-season games, they have scored 3 goals in the last 4 times out, while Zagreb has scored 2 goals in 3 of the last 4. Dinamo won the last UCL round on aggregate 6-0, they are a TOUGH HOME TEAM. If Zagreb brings it they score 2-3 themselves.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Bang
UCL QUALIFYING
ZAGREB/AEK OVER 2 - 125
This is low hanging fruit, I can't resist. I was toying with just catching this live, but going to start with this play. The game was pushed back a week after some Croatian fans stabbed up an Athens supporter in a massive , Eastern Euro brawl between Ultras. AEK has played a few pre-season games, they have scored 3 goals in the last 4 times out, while Zagreb has scored 2 goals in 3 of the last 4. Dinamo won the last UCL round on aggregate 6-0, they are a TOUGH HOME TEAM. If Zagreb brings it they score 2-3 themselves.
Bang bang!! Gusty win by AEK in a hostile environment. Couldnt have asked for a better start, looking forward to the weekend!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
UCL QUALIFYING
ZAGREB/AEK OVER 2 - 125
Not exactly how it played out but a win is a win.:smilies1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I knew Man City/Castle was a bit risky, but defintely expected more out of Inter yesterday. We are sitting at .500 for the week 2 wins 2 loses, down some juice.

SERIE A
SASS/ATALANTA OVER 2.5/3 - 120
Going Asian line on this one, 11 of the last 13 in this series have gone over. I watched some Sass in pre season they looked decent going forward. Both teams play attacking football, Atalanta added Scammaca in attack with Lookman and Zapata. I will take my chances we find atleast 3 for some profits. If they can score atleast 3 I will be walk away from this week where I started, I am fine with that.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
tough go on the weekend, gave back some from week 1. Let's try these.

EPL
ARSENAL/CP OVER 2.5 -105

UCL QUALIFYING
RANGERS/PSV OVER 2.5 -134 :smilies20

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Damn won 5 in a row to start and ran out of gas the last few days. PSV game I played too early they have some injuries ffs.

UCL QUALIFYING
MACABI HAIFA/YOUNG BOYS OVER 2.5 -134

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
BUNDESLIGA
LEIPZIG/STUTGART OVER 3 -110

I watch a lot of futbol, and I saw a lot of Chelsea on their US Tour. Of the big Euro leagues the one I follow the least is La Liga. This Jackson kid from Villareal that Chelsea picked up is a STUD, lethal speed, excellent passer, and seems to always be around the net. I liked what I have seen from him in his brief stint with the team. He impresses me, and with him and Sterlin up top they got a ton of pace that is hard to contain. Their midfield is pretty beefy as well. Chelsea has a lot of new pieces, and a great new coach, and could take time to gel. Nonetheless, it is inexcusible for them to get dumped 3-1 on the road to a 10 man Hammers squad. They now limp home to Stamford Bridge , and have Luton up this afternoon. Luton is a nice story but severely overmatched. I also watched Luton get the brakes beat off them on the road at Brighton in a game that I didn't feel Brighton was at their best. This seems like a pretty good spot for Chelsea to come home and slap an inferior opponent. The total is dropping it was at -200 and is down to -150?? This one really has me scratching my head, but I am going to wait and try and see if I can get this a bit cheaper. I have to believe Chelsea can pop 3 goals on Luton at home. If they can catch an early one its going to get ugly. Back soon with this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Yesterday worked out nicely. As for today the lines on the games I like are pretty rich. Just going to sit back for the most part and ride out a few games on a parlay I have going that is 2 legs in. As for later today I think Brighton/WHU and the Gladbach/Leverkusen could be shootouts. I want to see what the lines do in the next few hours. If they don't come down I will probably try to catch something live in game at a better number.

SERIE A
FRO/ATALANTA OVER 2.5 - 125 this line got beat down I will bite , Atalanta should be good for 2 -3 here themselves if they bring it. Frosinone only lost 2 games at home all last year in Serie B. They scored alot of goals down there as well. They need to grab points on their home field, and I think they can nick one of their own.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Been moving in the right direction. Atalanta forgot there was a game until the 2nd half, and Frosinone did the heavy lifting. I will take it !

EPL
BURNLEY/VILLA OVER 2.5 -115
Burnley has not played in 16 days. They will have fresh legs, and a nice boost from the faithful at Turf Moor. Burnley got shutout against MCU in match week one. In the 10 games before that they scored a goal in 9 of them. I think they can find one here. Villa has not been great their last 5 on the road, and concedes in all of those games. Villa comes into this one off the trashing of Everton and Hibernian, scoring 9 goals in the process. They pack a lethal punch up top and are a handful for any team with great pace in Diaby and Bailey and a hot striker in Watkins. I am counting on them to have another multi goal game.

Fwiw... I need NAP/SASS OVER 2.5 -225 to close out a 6 game 12-1 ticket so looking for some fireworks in that one to make for a nice sunday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
SERIE A
LAZIO/GENOA OVER 2 , 2 1/2 -115
I will take the insurance if this stalls at 2, I am showing over 2.5 at +105. Lazio at home should roll 3+ themselves, 9 of the last 10 in this series went over 2.5.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Been moving in the right direction. Atalanta forgot there was a game until the 2nd half, and Frosinone did the heavy lifting. I will take it !

EPL
BURNLEY/VILLA OVER 2.5 -115
Burnley has not played in 16 days. They will have fresh legs, and a nice boost from the faithful at Turf Moor. Burnley got shutout against MCU in match week one. In the 10 games before that they scored a goal in 9 of them. I think they can find one here. Villa has not been great their last 5 on the road, and concedes in all of those games. Villa comes into this one off the trashing of Everton and Hibernian, scoring 9 goals in the process. They pack a lethal punch up top and are a handful for any team with great pace in Diaby and Bailey and a hot striker in Watkins. I am counting on them to have another multi goal game.

Fwiw... I need NAP/SASS OVER 2.5 -225 to close out a 6 game 12-1 ticket so looking for some fireworks in that one to make for a nice sunday.
VILLA !!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

This team is going to be a real problem. They are a very dangerous squad, I know they are beating up on some inferior opponents but thats 12 goals and counting in the last week!