Mattress Mack

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
He made 79 million selling furniture in one year? LOL!

According to kickserv 79 mill. L0L!!! :smilies21

Since HappyJack seems to be obsessed with the revenue "Mattress Mack" generates.........

Gallery Furniture Revenues

2019 - $164 million
2020 - $230 million
2021 - $239 million
2022 - $248 million

I don't have access to his revenues for 2023, next time we go bowling I'll ask him.

Not sure why HappyJack thinks it is so funny, but hey I guess everybody has a particular sense of humor, to each their own I guess❓

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
He must have multiple locations to pull in $79 million a year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'm just messing with you.

Han Solo Reaction GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
He's been a gambler since he was a little kid. And he himself says he not very good at it. Saw an interview with him where he says he has fun doing it and will gamble until the day he dies. Obviously almost every " big public bet" he makes is to offset his promotions and those are not real bets thus he is not gambling.

But the dude loves to bet on sports and will do "normal wagers" from time to time and thus is gambling.

Also you can find pictures of him online where he's at the BlackJack tables throwing down mattress cash, and good for him. 👍
I hate to say this, but I agree with you

I have said it more than once, he is not a gambler. He could not get insurance for his promotions any longer so he started hedging on his own.

He is worth 400-500 mil. He can afford to have some fun gambling.
He made 79 million selling furniture in one year? LOL!
and 75 mil on the Astros winning the WS, lol.

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Whose mattress taking in the Super Bowl ? If it comes public please post. Thxxxxx

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Rock. I might just have to burn some cash and take the hit. I really can’t bet Taylor Fkn swift to win this thing. I just can’t.

• Love
Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Your life really is pitiable, no wonder you’re so miserable.

True....so very true.......

But man oh man it must hurt so bad to get totally owned by such a pitiful miserable human like myself.

Next time do your research, it will aid you in not looking like such a fucking dumbass:ROFLMAO:

Also, way to man up and admit you were wrong, takes a real stud to admit you were wrong, nice job by you responding in a mature well thought out intellectual manner, good job by you owning it (y)

And good to hear you didn't choke on all that crow while you were down "in the Cayman's", it looks like you pulled through, so good for you.:smilies16

Last edited:

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
I wouldn't waste one second of my time looking that shit up. I could care less about what he makes, sells or gambles.

It got you all worked up so it worked like a charm. :smilies21

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I wouldn't waste one second of my time looking that shit up. I could care less about what he makes, sells or gambles.

Nice to see you admitted you were wrong. Takes guts to admit when you are wrong.

And oh yeah, you got owned and you looked like a total idiot.....well done by you dumbass:smilies21

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I could care less about what he makes, sells or gambles.

Well you sure as hell did because you responded to my numbers over and over again (multiple posts by you "laughing at the numbers" and thinking you were right).

After you were proven wrong and got owned, you run away, and now you backtrack.

Well done by you idiot:LOL::LOL:

But hey you manned up and admitted you were wrong like a gentleman, so good on ya (y)