MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Well you sure as hell did because you responded to my numbers over and over again (multiple posts by you "laughing at the numbers" and thinking you were right).

And you were proven wrong.
duty_calls_2x.png

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

He manned up and admitted he was wrong, he responded in a gentlemanly mature manner and saw the error of his ways, and that is all that matters.

I can now move on, I'll start pledge drive to get Scrapman a new car and of course update the Madjacksports asian pussy thread.

Everything is now corrected on the Internet, you are welcome Internet users, you are welcome :smilies16

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

Again, thanks for being the better man and admitting you were wrong. You got owned and you looked like a complete fucking idiot. But as stated, you manned up and admitted your error.

And because of this everything on the Internet is now correct. None of this would have happened if it were not for you.

On behalf of the entire Internet I'd like to thank you for doing what you did.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
I’m always here to help the less fortunate.:smilies2 Just Happy :) I was here to help! You can print this out and bring it upstairs to your mother so she can hang it on the fridge with the rest of your life accomplishments.
duty_calls_2x.png

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I’m always here to help the less fortunate.:smilies2 You can print this out and bring it upstairs to your mother so she can hang it on the fridge with the rest of your life accomplishments.

No need, I already have that framed on my wall.

When I see morons like you getting owned it makes my miserable life that much better. I don't have much to be proud of, but any little thing I can do to make myself feel better counts for something.

Just to know that thanks to your idiocy I was able to fix the entire Internet gives my life new meaning, and I thank you for that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Is mattress betting kc ? I’ll double my bet if he does. I like sf

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.