Sweeeeeet 16 boys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Missed this too. Busy trading DOGE on the 1hr. I suck. What's tomorrow's BTC bet Jord? Need a new Bugatti and with today's DOGE move and a winning BTC bet or two tomorrow I can get one.;)
You long Doge lmao?
I’m bearish in Doge. Biggggg.

Finalize tomorrow tomorrow. Def on Marquette. Will reveal rest after i finish all angles

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Great night. Final may not have shown it but Illinois, was the best bet of the tourny. Let’s get after it tomorrow!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
You long Doge lmao?
I’m bearish in Doge. Biggggg.

Finalize tomorrow tomorrow. Def on Marquette. Will reveal rest after i finish all angles
How long have you been bearish on Doge? I only trade it during bull runs and when the charts tell me to. Bought at 8.5c in late Feb. Now at 21c and consolidating for a huge run. Guessing a dollar, or close in the upcoming months. Did great on the hourly yesterday. I'm not a meme coiner generally but there's about to be a monster BTC/Meme/Altcoin rally due to many factors including the BTC halving and ETF inflow.. Meme's are an incredible way to make a fortune if you know which ones to pick and trade. Especially with all this new, young retail money coming in. Kids love dogs and dogs wif hats!!! Doge will run big. As will all 22 of my other coins. We're about to be in for a rally like you've never seen before.

Now for the love of Doge, I mean Jord, I mean God, LFG Quette!!!!!!!!

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
How long have you been bearish on Doge? I only trade it during bull runs and when the charts tell me to. Bought at 8.5c in late Feb. Now at 21c and consolidating for a huge run. Guessing a dollar, or close in the upcoming months. Did great on the hourly yesterday. I'm not a meme coiner generally but there's about to be a monster BTC/Meme/Altcoin rally due to many factors including the BTC halving and ETF inflow.. Meme's are an incredible way to make a fortune if you know which ones to pick and trade. Especially with all this new, young retail money coming in. Kids love dogs and dogs wif hats!!! Doge will run big. As will all 22 of my other coins. We're about to be in for a rally like you've never seen before.

Now for the love of Doge, I mean Jord, I mean God, LFG Quette!!!!!!!!

Another thread another time. Elon behind Doge could certainly propel it... but I ultimately think it goes close to zero.

I owned so much BTC back in the day, that I get nauseous every time I think about it or hear about it... so let's put this aside for now...

Kolek!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Another thread another time. Elon behind Doge could certainly propel it... but I ultimately think it goes close to zero.

I owned so much BTC back in the day, that I get nauseous every time I think about it or hear about it... so let's put this aside for now...

Kolek!
Holy shit I could write a novel responding to this. I'll just say I agree, Doge to zero, but in the meantime, it's going to go insane even without Musk. It's a crypto culture thing now. It's gunna make millionaires+ Not too late to get into BTC by far. My humble apologies for responding but I couldn't help it. I promise no more.

Having said that.....Love the plays tonight. It's like xmas morning when I was 7. CAN'T WAIT! Even my dog Lenny is stoked!

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Jord - I've got a 4tm par from last night (Clem ml/Bama ml/ILL ml/_______ (open) to win almost $2800... very big for me lol
my risk on it is quite small ($77)

Q: Do you see anything in tomorrows 2 gms that you like better than Marq tonight?

I'm not in a hurry to fill it if there's sweeter matchups in the next day or 2..

And I'm not against taking a ML small

appreciate your thoughts ~ GL on your plays!

Last edited: