Apr 15, 2001
Wow eh?

Wow eh?

Damn football!....Good thing is it's starting up again soon:00hour:0008:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
Ok tanks keep em coming.......I am sure ev will appreciate em.......I don't go any where else cept here and have no interest..and this will most likely be the last place i ever go to.

don't care if your stealing them or pulling them out of your ass, just keep posting winners. thats what
we are all here for so thanks again...:0008:0008:0008:00hour:00hour:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
Hammer...I realize one of these games has started but would love to hear your thoughts on MIL game and CHW game, and the total in Anaheim today if you have the time...I know you like the atta boys but I really would like to hear your thoughts on some of the games I have circled for another perspective.

You are one of a few guys that post in public forums that I track pretty regularly from a record stand point. I personally play almost everything for 1 unit so the guys I track I do so on a 1 unit basis, I only enter your $200 or higher plays into my spread sheet...I have said it before you definitely win more than you lose with your posted $200 or higher plays but I do have to ask about your soccer plays???(a sport I enjoy but am far from mastering)...I have you at a very high clip on your posted soccer plays over the years and would love to see them posted when you have the time...always enjoy your thoughts/antics, thanks again for taking the time to post.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Hammer...I realize one of these games has started but would love to hear your thoughts on MIL game and CHW game, and the total in Anaheim today if you have the time...I know you like the atta boys but I really would like to hear your thoughts on some of the games I have circled for another perspective.

You are one of a few guys that post in public forums that I track pretty regularly from a record stand point. I personally play almost everything for 1 unit so the guys I track I do so on a 1 unit basis, I only enter your $200 or higher plays into my spread sheet...I have said it before you definitely win more than you lose with your posted $200 or higher plays but I do have to ask about your soccer plays???(a sport I enjoy but am far from mastering)...I have you at a very high clip on your posted soccer plays over the years and would love to see them posted when you have the time...always enjoy your thoughts/antics, thanks again for taking the time to post.

was leaning Brewers did not play Cubs / sox over 6.5 I will not play any under 6.5 ever !!!!!!!! and that is an opinion ..repeat opinion Don't do soccer any more Boring !!!! Was privy to some of the fixed games back when.....may have posted some....can't recall.........To me soccer is like watching paint dry..... Snooze.. !!! Always nice to hear a positive post...

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Red Sox / Angels over This is not your Cy Young David Price 8.5 0r 9 ....

David Price back to Cy Young form.. Who Knew..........??? Well some one did.... His performance defied his last few starts.... I preached last year if a play drops 20 cents before game time ya cancel the bet... the line on the total in this game went from over to under.. when i tried to explain this a year ago all i got was >>>>>>did ya play the game from trolls. So if ya want to stick that in your quiver for the future.. be my guest........ Read the line........... Interpret the $$ move..........2 keys you must have......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
David Price back to Cy Young form.. Who Knew..........??? Well some one did.... His performance defied his last few starts.... I preached last year if a play drops 20 cents before game time ya cancel the bet... the line on the total in this game went from over to under.. when i tried to explain this a year ago all i got was >>>>>>did ya play the game from trolls. So if ya want to stick that in your quiver for the future.. be my guest........ Read the line........... Interpret the $$ move..........2 keys you must have......

So is 20 cents the benchmark for ml as well? And what timeframe before first pitch? Within 15 mins, or 30 mins?

Thanks

:toast:

ugatz

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 25, 2016
.......I don't go any where else cept here and have no interest..and this will most likely be the last place i ever go to.

You don't go anywhere else but here, and have no interest to?? Is that why you're now posting plays across the street; the same place you've had an account since 2015?

You're kind of a lying scumbag, Dude. Keep posting tailed plays here though. Everyone appreciates them!