The results might be incredible.

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Link to a 16 minute video - regarding the petrodollar and the BRICS summit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
When the top 10 BTC wallets control and manipulate the price it can never be mainstream adopted. Regulation can’t happen because The IRS has no way of taxing all BTC transactions in the US. BTC is 90% used for money laundering and illegal activities. I love it but I know it’s limits. I’ll continue to use it but would never put my savings in it. Keep in mind…What the government can’t control will never become legal. Sure the big boys on wall street will set up their ETF’s and allow people to BET on the rise and fall of BTC that’s speculative like any other commodity. Google top ten BTC wallets and watch them daily. You will know when it’s dumping and when it’s rising.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
When the top 10 BTC wallets control and manipulate the price it can never be mainstream adopted. Regulation can’t happen because The IRS has no way of taxing all BTC transactions in the US. BTC is 90% used for money laundering and illegal activities. I love it but I know it’s limits. I’ll continue to use it but would never put my savings in it. Keep in mind…What the government can’t control will never become legal. Sure the big boys on wall street will set up their ETF’s and allow people to BET on the rise and fall of BTC that’s speculative like any other commodity. Google top ten BTC wallets and watch them daily. You will know when it’s dumping and when it’s rising.
There's so much wrong with this post. Like all of it. Brush up on your research.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I guess I don't know how to post a gif. Fuk it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I know how to do it that way but didn't feel like it. It was there until I hit submit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Judge rules on the SEC v XRP case today -

XRP is not a security. Whether you are an XRP fan or hater, this is a huge moment for the digital asset space as it gives clarity to the space for all digital assets going forward.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Judge rules on the SEC v XRP case today -

XRP is not a security. Whether you are an XRP fan or hater, this is a huge moment for the digital asset space as it gives clarity to the space for all digital assets going forward.
LFG! (y)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
This whole thread seems like its from 2018. People thinking Blackrock isn't more powerful than the government. This is all going to seem so obvious 2 years from now......

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Twitter becomes X.com

Musk wants it to become the "everything App" - social media plus payments - much like WeChat in China. Which digital asset will Musk choose to use in the X app? XLM? XRP? XDC? Dogecoin? Or will he create his own?

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I sleep like a baby with my 4.5 to 5% ladder treasuries. Enjoyed reading all of this though, intelligent perspectives on both sides. It's above my " keep it simple" pay grade of investing. It seems the more Bitcoin enthusiasts read about it, the more they are sold on its future success. We will see if the Bitcoin marketers were the best Sci Fi marketers of their time, or investors are correct. A strong worldwide governments' accepted Bitcoin would mean a weak US dollar , which be terrible for us, stripping us of our most important advantage. So will the US government figure out how to defeat Bitcoin to keep the US dollar as the peg currency?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I sleep like a baby with my 4.5 to 5% ladder treasuries. Enjoyed reading all of this though, intelligent perspectives on both sides. It's above my " keep it simple" pay grade of investing. It seems the more Bitcoin enthusiasts read about it, the more they are sold on its future success. We will see if the Bitcoin marketers were the best Sci Fi marketers of their time, or investors are correct. A strong worldwide governments' accepted Bitcoin would mean a weak US dollar , which be terrible for us, stripping us of our most important advantage. So will the US government figure out how to defeat Bitcoin to keep the US dollar as the peg currency?

Well said✔️✔️✔️

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I don't understand why you guys and many others think this crypto space, especially bitcoin, is a bunch of horseshit.

I don't get it. Do you not believe these big banks and asset managers, Blackrock, Fidelity, etc, are accumulating Bitcoin in unheard of amounts? Many have applied for Bitcoin ETF's and more are applying every day. BTW, if they do get approved and you start to believe, don't buy ETF, buy the real thing and self custody your investment.

And it's not just a US thing either, this is worldwide. It wouldn't even matter if the US banned it. They'd be cutting their own throats if they did but that's a whole nother post.

Kickserv thinks it's a ponzi scheme. What about banks and the fiat. That's not a ponzi scheme?

I don't care one way or another if you guys get in but the hate and non-belief baffles me.

Here's another video I'll post even though you won't listen. Take the blinders off for 10 minutes.

Maybe I AM nuts for believing. Time will tell.

I'm skeptical because it doesn't make sense. It's a digital store of value. How is that worth tens of thousands?