The results might be incredible.

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Why does anything have value?

Commodities have value because of utility
Old baseball cards because of rarity
The US Dollar because of the full faith and credit of the USA.

Bitcoin has utility and rarity - only 21 million in existence

Reactions: redsfann

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

Real Estate, Gold, Coins, the number that pops up when you open your bank account app. All have value.

Reactions: Scrapman
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
chipwhich gets it warren buffet said it you could try n seel me all crpto in the world for $25 and i would say shove it

WHY? Because you have to find a dope to pay more for it then what you bought it for and always haering changing wallets all the time

i know true story some dope walked into car dealership with only crypto and bad credit rating to boot

mgr said what? What? the whole sales team was rolling on the floor

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
chipwhich gets it warren buffet said it you could try n seel me all crpto in the world for $25 and i would say shove it

WHY? Because you have to find a dope to pay more for it then what you bought it for and always haering changing wallets all the time

i know true story some dope walked into car dealership with only crypto and bad credit rating to boot

mgr said what? What? the whole sales team was rolling on the floor
Anything in life requires a dope to buy it. Remember.....any time you buy something, you're the dope!

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Disruptive technology. We've lived through several - the home computer, the internet, cell phones and the smart phone. All were panned at some point as a fad. Some official once said the internet would never be better than a fax machine.

The next disruptive technology is blockchain. We are moving from the internet of information to the internet of value. You, me, companies, governments - will be able to move $ in seconds. Twitter ---> X ---> will become an everything app similar to WeChat. You may not believe it but its still true. It's already happening. Do some research - invest and have a shot at transforming your financial situation.

Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Disruptive technology. We've lived through several - the home computer, the internet, cell phones and the smart phone. All were panned at some point as a fad. Some official once said the internet would never be better than a fax machine.
Which of those disruptive technologies were you able to invest in? Not the companies in that space, the technology itself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Which of those disruptive technologies were you able to invest in? Not the companies in that space, the technology itself.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
It absolutely is to me. I'm not a speculator.

OK - Hopefully you're realizing that income in something beside the shitcoin that is the US Dollar.

Reactions: MadJack
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
In retrospect - you would have invested in the companies - Apple. Microsoft, Cellular One, Google, Dell, etc.

Nowadays - you can invest in the crypto - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, PolkaDot, XRP, Cardano, Solana, Hedera, to name a few.

You can also invest in the companies - Consensys, Chainalysis, Ripple Labs, Circle, Corda, Polysign, Copper.co, or wait an invest in the crypto ETF's that are coming.

Do your own research. I am not an investment advisor. I AM a SPECULATOR.

People have been using Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, etc - those are digital payments. It is all becoming mainstream.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone - just showing my perspective. I hope that it is helpful.

Reactions: MadJack